Hasura - v2.0.2
- server: support computed fields in query filter (
whereargument) (close #7100)
- server: support scalar computed fields in remote joins (close #7101)
- server: only if
query-logis enabled the graphql query string is printed in
- server: fix reloading inconsistent sources or remote schemas via
- server: add a
http-logwhich takes the values
"batched"to log whether a GraphQL request was executed on its own or as part of a batch
- server: add
websocket-login non-error cases
- server: Add global limit to BigQuery via the
global_select_limitfield in the connection configuration
- server: include action and event names in log output
- server: log all HTTP errors in remote schema calls as
- server: For BigQuery, make
global_select_limitconfiguration optional with a default value of
- console: add
reload all databasescheckbox to the metadata settings page
- console: add schema sharing
- console: fix issue with changing table's column name and graphQL field name simultaneously
- cli: add linux and darwin arm64 support
July 15, 2021, 9:21 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Hasura releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!