Hasura - v1.0.0-alpha16
This release include public preview for Event Triggers (#329). Read more here.
If you're using a non-superuser with GraphQL Engine, execute the following statement as the extension is required by event trigger functionality:
-- create pgcrypto extension, required for UUID CREATE EXTENSION IF NOT EXISTS pgcrypto;
- server: generate a returning field in a mutation only when the select permission is defined (fix #340) (#341)
- server: allow selectively updating columns on a conflict during insert (fix #342)
- server: update catalog version to 2 (#357)
- console: fix error notification non json, auto height css (#354)
Sept. 5, 2018, 12:27 p.m.
16th alpha release for v1.0.0 - Introduces Event Triggers
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Hasura releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!