Glances - v3.2.0
This release is a major version (but minor number because the API did not change). It focus on
CPU consumption. I use
Flame profiling https://github.com/nicolargo/glances/wiki/Glances-FlameGraph_
and code optimization to reduce CPU consumption from 20% to 50% depending on your system.
Enhancement and development requests:
* Improve CPU consumption - Make the refresh rate configurable per plugin #1870 - Add caching for processing username and cmdline - Correct and improve refresh time method - Set refresh rate for global CPU percent - Set the dafault refresh rate of system stats to 60 seconds - Default refresh time for sensors is refresh rate * 2 - Improve history perf - Change main curses loop - Improve Docker client connection - Update Flame profiling * Get system sensors temperatures thresholds #1864 * Filter data exported from Docker plugin * Make the Docker API connection timeout configurable * Add --issue to Github issue template * Add release-note in the Makefile * Add some comments in cpu_percent * Add some comments to the processlist.py * Set minimal version for PSUtil to 5.3.0 * Add comment to default glances.conf file * Improve code quality #820 * Update WebUI for security vuln
* Quit from help should return to main screen, not exit #1874 * AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'current' #1875 * Merge pull request #1873 from metayan/fix-history-add * Correct filter * Correct Flake8 issue in plugins * Pressing Q to get rid of irq not working #1792 * Spelling correction in docs #1886 * Starting an alias with a number causes a crash #1885 * Network interfaces not applying in web UI #1884 * Docker containers information missing with Docker 20.10.x #1878 * Get system sensors temperatures thresholds #1864
Contibutors for this version:
* Nicolargo * Markus Pöschl * Clifford W. Hansen * Blake * Yan
July 10, 2021, 7:13 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Glances releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!