FluxCD - 1.8.0
This release includes a change to how image registries are scanned for metadata, which should reduce the amount of polling, while being sensitive to image metadata that changes frequently, as well as respecting throttling.
- Better chance of a graceful shutdown on signals weaveworks/flux#1438
- Take more notice of possible errors weaveworks/flux#1432 and weaveworks/flux#1433
- Report the problematic string when failing to parse an image ref weaveworks/flux#1407
- Apply CustomResourceDefinition manifests ahead of (most) other kinds of resource, since there will likely be other things that depend on the definition (e.g., the custom resources themselves) weaveworks/flux#1429
--git-timeoutflag for setting the default timeout for git operations (useful e.g., if you know
git clonewill take a long time) weaveworks/flux#1416
fluxctl list-controllersnow has an alias
- Adapt the sampling rate for image metadata, and back off when throttled weaveworks/flux#1354
- The detailed rollout status of workloads is now reported in the API (NB this is not yet used in the command-line tool) weaveworks/flux#1380
A warm thank-you to @AugustasV, @MansM, @Morriz, @MrYadro, @Timer, @aaron-trout, @bhavin192, @brandon-bethke-neudesic, @brantb, @bzon, @dbluxo, @dholbach, @dlespiau, @endrec, @hiddeco, @justdavid, @justinbarrick, @kozejonaz, @lelenanam, @leoblanc, @marcemq, @marcusolsson, @mellena1, @mt-inside, @ncabatoff, @pcfens, @rade, @rndstr, @sc250024, @sfrique, @skurtzemann, @squaremo, @stefanprodan, @stephenmoloney, @timthelion, @tlvu, @whereismyjetpack, @white-hat, @wstrange for your contributions.
Oct. 25, 2018, 9:45 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all FluxCD releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!