FluxCD - 1.23.0
This release migrates Flux's discovery cache and helm chart to API versions that are compatible with the upcoming Kubernetes 1.22.0 release and tested against Kubernetes 1.22.0-alpha.3, where all v1beta1 versions from the
apiextensions.k8s.io API groups are deprecated, in favor of their GA v1 counterparts.
Note: Kubernetes Upgrade Required
These APIs have been available in Kubernetes releases (respectively) from 1.8, and 1.16. Users will need to upgrade to at least Kubernetes 1.16. This release has been available since September 2019, and was already EOL in August 2020. Flux Users should be on at least this version by now.
This will enable Flux v1 to continue to work on upcoming versions of Kubernetes that have yet to be released.
Maintenance and documentation
- Remove docs, point to new locations fluxcd/flux#3491
- Move list of production users fluxcd/flux#3481
- Update the discovery cache to apiextensions v1 fluxcd/flux#3439
Thanks to @stefanprodan, @dholbach, @hiddeco, and @kingdonb, for their contributions to this release.
- 🔍View and search all FluxCD releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!