v1.6.0 - 11 April 2022
PR #476 - Metrics refactor (@magiconair @nathanejohnson)
This is a large change. All previously supported metrics backends
are still supported, however this is a complete rewrite of the functionality
moving over to the gokit framework for implementations. In addition
to all previously supported metrics backends (circonus, graphite, statsd),
prometheus support has been added, as well as dogstatsd, have been added,
with full tagging support. Unfortunately some backwards compatibility
with graphana histograms does not work, due to the way gokit handles
these. Statsd support has changed as well, but it was horribly broken
in that counters never reset like they were supposed to. Overall, the
improvements should outweigh the negatives of backwards compatibility for
PR #868 - Updating go and alpine versions for Docker (@Netlims)
- PR #869 - Updating golang.orgx/sys dependency version (@nathanejohnson)
- PR #866 - Support for arm64 mac build (@nathanejohnson)
- PR #863 - Add IdleConnTimeout configuration option for http transport
- PR #857 - admin/ui updates (@dcarbone), updating UI dependencies and
generation from Makefile
As mentioned above, Graphite histograms have changed.
- 🔍View and search all fabio releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!