For a full list of pull requests and changes in this release, refer to the relevant GitHub milestones:
### Bug fixes and enhancements
- Fix containers not starting if the kernel has AppArmor enabled, but
apparmor_parseris not available. moby/moby#44942
- Fix BuildKit-enabled builds with inline caching causing the daemon to crash. moby/moby#44944
- Fix BuildKit improperly loading cached layers created by previous versions. moby/moby#44959
- Fix an issue where
ipvlannetworks created prior to upgrading would prevent the daemon from starting. moby/moby#44937
- Fix the
overlay2storage driver failing early in
metacopytesting when initialized on an unsupported backing filesystem. moby/moby#44922
execexit events being misinterpreted as container exits under some runtimes, such as Kata Containers. moby/moby#44892
- Improve the error message returned by the CLI when recieving a truncated JSON response caused by the API hanging up mid-request. docker/cli#4004
- Fix an incorrect CLI exit code when attempting to execute a directory with a
runccompiled using Go 1.20. docker/cli#4004
- Fix mishandling the size argument to
--device-write-bpsas a path. docker/cli#4004
Feb. 10, 2023, 12:15 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Docker Engine releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!