Docker Engine - v20.10.21
This release of Docker Engine contains updated versions of Docker Compose,
Docker Scan, Containerd, added packages for Ubuntu 22.10, and some minor bug
fixes and enhancements.
- Remove "experimental" gates around "--platform" in bash completion docker/cli#3824.
- Allow "allow-nondistributable-artifacts" to be configured for Docker Hub moby/moby#44313.
- Fix an
Invalid standard handle identifiepanic when registering the docker daemon as a service from a legacy CLI on Windows moby/moby#44326.
- Fix running git commands in Cygwin on Windows moby/moby#44332.
- Update bundled BuildKit version to to fix "output clipped, log limit 1MiB reached" errors moby/moby#44339.
Oct. 25, 2022, 9:44 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Docker Engine releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!