DevSpace - v6.3.1
- Add implicit patch during dev to unset readOnlyRootFilesystem when sync is enabled by @89luca89 in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2574
- Security fix for go-restful and golang-jwt by @shubhamrajvanshi in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2575
- Make restart script compatible with non-GNU userlands by @89luca89 in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2580
- Support local builds with docker/podman for local registry by @89luca89 in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2584
- Exclude node_modules during devspace init by default by @lizardruss in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2592
- Make disableDependencyUpdate optional in devspace-schema.json by @lusu007 in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2591
- Revert breaking change to image tag update logic and add tests to prevent future regressions by @lizardruss in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2597
- Add CI job to detect PRs that need docs update by @89luca89 in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2578
- Update loft-sh/utils to latest version by @89luca89 in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2589
- @shubhamrajvanshi made their first contribution in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2575
- @lusu007 made their first contribution in https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/pull/2591
Full Changelog: https://github.com/devspace-sh/devspace/compare/v6.3.0...v6.3.1
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
March 9, 2023, 9:12 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all DevSpace releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!