dapr - v1.8.6
Fixes mDNS name resolver component not working on systems with IPv6 disabled
Users running Dapr in self-hosted mode and relying on the mDNS name resolver (the default when not running in Kubernetes) would encounter errors trying to perform service invocation if the system had IPv6 disabled.
This issue impacts users who are:
- running Dapr in self-hosted mode, and
- using the default mDNS name resolver, and
- have disabled IPv6 on the operating system
When initializing a zeroconf (mDNS) client, Dapr required using both IPv4 and IPv6, and failed if either one of the two protocols was disabled on the host system.
We have improved error handling so Dapr gracefully falls back to using IPv4 if binding to IPv6 fails.
Oct. 26, 2022, 6:11 p.m.
Dapr Runtime v1.8.6
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all dapr releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!