- Fixed an issue with
.type()where click events could be fired on the
incorrect target element because the target focus changed within a key-down
event handler callback. Fixed in
- Fixed a regression in 9.5.0 where ANSI
colors were not removed from the FireFox warning message about the
chromeWebSecurityconfiguration option having no effect on the Firefox
browser. Fixes #20496.
- Updates were made to the pre-release build setup such that Cypress will use a
unique cache folder for each
on a machine. This removes the need to run
cypress clear cachebefore
installing a new pre-release version of Cypress or before installing a new
released version of Cypress after a pre-release version had been installed.
Addressed in #20296.
- Updates were made to explicitly disable the
proxied responses to ensure
document.domaincan continue to be set with
Chrome v106+. This was necessary because Chrome is planning to make
in v106+ to relax the same-origin policy by interpreting the
true, whereas it is currently interpreted as
March 14, 2022, 9:26 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Cypress releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!