Cypress - v7.6.0
- You can now override the default delay between typing characters for
Cypress.Keyboard.defaults()or via test configuration. Addresses #566.
- The experience when opening a new project via
cypress openhas been improved. Addressed in #15826.
- The scaffolded example files have been updated to include examples tests of the TodoMVC project.
- You can now easily delete all of the scaffolded example files directly from the Test Runner GUI.
- There's now a button to create a new spec file when no spec files are found in the project.
- A new onboarding banner with be present with helpful links for new users and new projects.
- The incoming request object yielded to request handler functions passed to
req) now has a
req.queryproperty, which is a getter/setter for the query parameters on the request URL. Addresses #16327.
- You can now pass an
ArrayBufferas a request / response body with
cy.intercept(). Addresses #16722
- Cypress no longer hangs intermittently when using webpack 5. Fixes #15447.
- It is no longer necessary to return the config from the plugins function when using the
dev-server:startevent for component testing. Fixes #16860.
cy.intercept()now correctly sets the response body as a string instead of an ArrayBuffer when it contains multi-byte characters. Fixes #16292.
cy.intercept()won't corrupt certain binary responses. Fixes #16722.
- On Windows, the Cypress executable is now code signed by "Cypress.io, Inc.". This fixes
spawn UNKNOWNerrors when launching Cypress with code signing required by policy on Windows. Fixes #2543
- We now warn on
EPERMerrors when accessing the project directory instead of erroring. Fixes #16933.
- Cypress now better handles running when browsers with unconventional versions are present on the machine. Fixes #15485.
- Expanded the types for
CyHttpMessages.BaseMessage.headersto support the value being an array of strings. Fixes #16734.
enquirerdependency. Fixes #16846.
June 23, 2021, 9:31 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Cypress releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!