Cypress - v0.19.1
Cypress.versionproperty. Fixes #404.
<optgroup>now works with .select(). Fixes #367.
EMFILEerrors have been fixed. These were being caused due to
ulimitbeing too low on your OS. This should fix the file watching problems people were having. Essentially we just replaced
graceful-fsand crossed our fingers this works. (It did on our machines). Fixes #369.
- Now you can select the error text in the GUI. Fixes #344.
- Cypress now correctly re-bundles files even when
watchForFileChangesis set to
false. Fixes #446 and #347.
- Fixed file watching when changing the
integrationFolderto something other than the default value. Fixes #438.
- .select() now works on options that have the same value. Fixes #441.
- Cypress no longer crashes when you click links in the on-boarding screen called "To help you get started...". Fixes #227.
example_spec.jsfile that gets seeded on a new project no longer fails on cy.readFile(). Fixes #414.
July 19, 2018, 7:35 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Cypress releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!