Cypress - v0.15.1
- cy.go() and cy.reload() now accept a timeout option. Also, these commands would previously time out after the default
4000ms, but now they will timeout after
- When an integration test file is unable to run and the
integrationFolderis not the default path, the UI error now properly prints the integration test file's path by stripping off
integrationin the path. Fixes #117.
Cypress.Dom.isHidden()will now throw error when it isn't passed a DOM element.
- Renamed configuration option
pageLoadTimeout. You don't need to change anything. If you were specifically setting
cypress.jsonfile it will be transparently rewritten
pageLoadTimeouton the next server boot. This option was renamed because now multiple commands
cy.reload()all depend on this timeout option.
- The Cypress tray icon has been updated. It's much better now.
July 19, 2018, 7:29 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Cypress releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!