Cypress - v0.12.4
- There is a new Cypress.Cookies interface which enables you to
set, and even
preservecookies throughout your test. Useful to preserve cookie-based sessions between your tests. Documentation is written here.
- Removed problematic
- Fixed situation where Cypress was not injected correctly when
<head>tag had attributes
- Prevent fixtures from being accidentally overwritten and having their content blanked out. There was a very subtle chance due to node's async file writing that as a file was being written with a formatted fixture, that another call to the same fixture would read in at that exact moment. If this happened the 2nd read would resolve with zero bytes, which would then end up rewriting the file back with zero bytes.
alertsare automatically accepted now and a message logs to the console.
- Added retina favicon. Fixes #83.
- Removed nested
cypressobject in the
cypress.jsonfiles are transparently rewritten on the next server boot, so you can check in the modified
cypress.jsonand all will be well. Fixes #82.
- Improved performance of formatting fixtures.
July 19, 2018, 7:28 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Cypress releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!