Cypress - v0.10.7
- Port can now be specified as a CLI argument and will override any values stored in
- When running through the CLI, Cypress will now display an error if the server's port is currently in use. Previously this would not output an rror and the process would just hang.
July 19, 2018, 7:27 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Cypress releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!