CRI-O - v1.21.2
- CRI-O v1.21.2
- Changelog since v1.21.1
The release notes have been generated for the commit range
v1.21.1...b27d974 on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:24:36 UTC.
Download one of our static release bundles via our Google Cloud Bucket:
Changelog since v1.21.1
Changes by Kind
- CNI plugins are now passed a K8S_POD_UID environment variable containing the pod UID this sandbox was started for. (#5028, @dcbw)
- Updated static binary bundle crun version to v0.20 (#4961, @saschagrunert)
Bug or Regression
- Allow users to customize conmon's resources if a pod is in a workload. (#4980, @haircommander)
- Fix a bug where a container exec process received a little less time than the timeout provided (#5093, @haircommander)
- Fixed "layer not known" issue during image pull for corrupted
layers.jsonfiles. (#5015, @saschagrunert)
- Reuse connection when connecting to dbus, as well as reattempt the connection if it fails temporarily (#4986, @haircommander)
- ExecSync requests now don't use conmon, instead calling the runtime directly, which reduces overhead. (#4962, @openshift-cherrypick-robot)
- Fix a bug where an exec sync timeout would fail to cleanup the runtime exec process (#5002, @openshift-cherrypick-robot)
- Wait for CNI plugins to be ready before starting non-host-network pods, to allow pods that may run CNI plugins to start faster (#5084, @openshift-cherrypick-robot)
- github.com/Microsoft/go-winio: v0.4.17 → v0.5.0
- github.com/containers/storage: v1.31.1 → v1.32.3
- github.com/cri-o/ocicni: 541cf7c → 4ea5fb8
- github.com/klauspost/compress: v1.12.2 → v1.13.1
- github.com/mattn/go-shellwords: v1.0.11 → v1.0.12
- github.com/opencontainers/runc: v1.0.0-rc94 → a95237f
- github.com/opencontainers/selinux: v1.8.1 → v1.8.2
Nothing has changed.
July 21, 2021, 1:43 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all CRI-O releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!