Contour - v1.24.4
We are delighted to present version v1.24.4 of Contour, our layer 7 HTTP reverse proxy for Kubernetes clusters.
- Fix for bug in HTTPProxy duplicate include detection that caused memory usage spikes when root HTTPProxies with a large number of includes using header match conditions are present.
- Update to Envoy v1.25.6. See the Envoy release notes for more information about the content of the release.
Installing and Upgrading
For a fresh install of Contour, consult the getting started documentation.
To upgrade an existing Contour installation, please consult the upgrade documentation.
Compatible Kubernetes Versions
Contour v1.24.4 is tested against Kubernetes 1.24 through 1.26.
Are you a Contour user? We would love to know!
If you're using Contour and want to add your organization to our adopters list, please visit this page. If you prefer to keep your organization name anonymous but still give us feedback into your usage and scenarios for Contour, please post on this GitHub thread.
April 28, 2023, 4:12 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Contour releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!