Contour - v0.6.1
Contour 0.6.1 is a bug fix release for Contour 0.6.0 users. It is recommended that all Contour users upgrade to 0.6.1.
- Update dns policy to match recommendation for pods are running with
hostNetwork: true. Fixes #686. Thanks @stevesloka
- Fix websocket support. Envoy does not support websockets across multiple weighted backends, however Contour 0.6 always generated a weighted backend config even when only one backend was present (think of it as a weighting of 100%). This caused websocket requests to fail with a 503 error during processing. The fix is to only generate a weighted cluster configuration when there are more than one backends. This means for Contour 0.6.x websockets are only supported on routes with a single backend, see #732 for more information. Fixes #726. Thanks to @amoskyler for spotting the issue.
Oct. 5, 2018, 12:56 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Contour releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!