0.49.3 (January 30, 2023)
* Add a
global.extraLabels stanza to allow setting global Kubernetes labels for all components deployed by the
consul-k8s Helm chart. [GH-1778]
* Add support for the annotation
consul.hashicorp.com/use-proxy-health-check. When this annotation is used by a service, it configures a readiness endpoint on Consul Dataplane and queries it instead of the proxy's inbound port which forwards requests to the application. [GH-1824], [GH-1843]
* Add health check for synced services based on the status of the Kubernetes readiness probe on synced pod. [GH-1821]
* Control Plane
* Don't incorrectly diff intention config entries when upgrading from Consul pre-1.12 to 1.12+ [GH-1804]
- 🔍View and search all Consul k8s releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!