- Support for Constellation on AWS.
- Sign generated SBOMs and store container image SBOMs in registry for easier usage.
- Constellation Kubernetes services are now managed using Helm.
- Use tags to mark all applicable resources using a Constellation's UID on Azure.
- Use labels to mark all applicable resources using a Constellation's UID on GCP.
- Verify measurements using Rekor transparency log.
constellation createon Azure now uses Terraform to create and destroy cloud resources.
- This is a breaking change. Cluster created with a CLI at version v2.1.0 or older cannot be terminated using the v2.2.0 CLI
- Constellation OS images are now based on Fedora directly and are built using mkosi.
constellation terminatewill now prompt the user for confirmation before destroying any resources (can be skipped with
- Use the
constellation-roletag instead of
roleto indicate an instance's role on Azure. This is a breaking change for existing clusters.
- Use labels instead of metadata to apply the
constellation-roletags on GCP. This is a breaking change for existing clusters.
access-manageris no longer deployed.
constellation init. IP is now always taken from the
constellation-state.jsonfile won't be created anymore. Resources are now managed through Terraform.
Nov. 8, 2022, 5:33 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Constellation releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!