Bolt - 3.11.0
- macOS 11 packages
Bolt now ships packages for macOS 11 (Big Sur).
- Update bundled modules to latest versions
The following bundled modules have been updated to their latest
puppet_agent::installtask now supports running in
Ship with Puppet 7.7.0
Bolt now ships with Puppet 7.7.0.
- Handle printing command and script results with no output
Bolt no longer errors when printing results from a command or script when the
result does not include output on
stderr. Previously, Bolt would
error with an undefined method message.
- Handle printing command and script results with
Bolt no longer errors when printing command and script results when using the
pcp transport. Previously, Bolt would error with an undefined method
- Install modules when using Bolt as a gem
Bolt no longer errors when installing modules using the
Previously, Bolt would error with a missing parameter message.
- 🔍View and search all Bolt releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!