Argo Events - v0.5-beta1
This release introduces a new signal architecture using micro deployments for each signal which replaces the existing
sensor-executor. Please refer to #49 for more details.
In addition to the above, this release introduces a number of improvements:
- #23 - classifying stream signals with common api
- #16 - restricting resource trigger object creation via RBAC
- #26 - added filters for signals
- #50 - added parameters for triggers
- #41 - added
url sources for resource trigger objects
- #20 - enhanced sensor spec validation
July 27, 2018, 3 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Argo Events releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!