kubectl create namespace argocd kubectl apply -n argocd -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/argoproj/argo-cd/v2.5.11/manifests/install.yaml
kubectl create namespace argocd kubectl apply -n argocd -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/argoproj/argo-cd/v2.5.11/manifests/ha/install.yaml
All Argo CD container images and CLI binaries are signed by cosign. See the documentation on how to verify the signatures.
-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY----- MFkwEwYHKoZIzj0CAQYIKoZIzj0DAQcDQgAEesHEB7vX5Y2RxXypjMy1nI1z7iRG JI9/gt/sYqzpsa65aaNP4npM43DDxoIy/MQBo9s/mxGxmA+8UXeDpVC9vw== -----END PUBLIC KEY-----
If upgrading from a different minor version, be sure to read the upgrading documentation.
This release includes 6 contributions from 5 contributors with 0 features and 2 bug fixes.
- CRITICAL: Users with any cluster secret update access may update out-of-bounds cluster secrets (GHSA-3jfq-742w-xg8j)
Bug fixes (2)
- fix: don't dump SSG to server logs, change deprecation notice to v2.7 (#12285)
- fix: return nil if reading application set was successful (#12261)
- docs: Fix heading to not include a v for the second version (#12218)
- docs: add destination.name example (#12242)
- chore: add dist to path to use our kustomize version (#12352)
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
- 🔍View and search all Argo CD releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!